Abstract. Nowadays using of the viticulture by-products can play key role as natural additive with antioxidant effect for favourable influence of phenols on human health. Also as an agent to stabilize the color of meat products; however, usage of these additives at high levels could lead to toxicity and cancer originating from the formation of nitrosamines. Currently, application of natural preservatives in order to reduce the nitrite content in meat products is increasing.
Beef and horse sausages are one of the popular foodstuffs, but is vulnerable to microbial contamination, lipid oxidation, color changes and off-odors and flavours during storage. It was important to investigate the effect of grape seeds polyphenols extract on chemical composition, lipid oxidation and microbial growth. No doubt, the effectiveness of application of an extract as natural antioxidant with idea to reduce using nitrite and other additives to processed meat basically beef and horse sausage it is very economically effective from local winemaking industries and application it in development of new product with improved qualities and with less harm to the health of people.
Materials and methods.
As an object of research, will be used extract of grape pomace of local grape varieties: Taifi, Rcaceteli, Muscat, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Fran, Chardonnay.
In accordance with the purpose of the research, there are following objectives and methods of research:
• Preparation of extract of three types of grape from local winemaking industry
• Indication of effective way of extraction of grape pomace for the most appropriate saving antioxidant effect
• Obtaining quantitative and qualitative characteristics for the use of the extract as a valuable source of antioxidants, fiber and trace elements in the development of technology for producing sausage
• Preparation of experimental samples of sausage with different amount of adding extract for the technology of obtaining sausage with improved qualities:1.Microbial spoilage; 2.Mass fraction of fat;3.Mass fraction of mineral substances
• Selection of an effective extract of grape pomace with antioxidant effect recipe for the technology of obtaining sausage with improved qualities and prolonged shelf life
Grape pomace extract can play key role as natural additive with antioxidant effect for favourable influence of phenols on human health.
In conclusion, assumptions made by many researchers allow us to propose the effectiveness of application of an extract as natural antioxidant with idea to reduce using nitrite and other additives to processed meat basically beef and horse sausage.
As a result we are planning to get extract from grape pomace from local winemaking industries and apply it in development of new product with improved qualities and with less harm to the heath of people.
|Position of speaker||PhD student|
|Affiliation of speaker||Biotechnology department, M.Auezov South-Kazakhstan University, Shymkent, 160000, Kazakhstan|
|Publication||International journal «Resource-Efficient Technologies»|